Wedding Photographer in Italy!

Wedding photographer in Italy and worldwide.


It’s said, that photos speak in the best way about photographer, I’d actually agree with this, that’s why I invite you to take some walk in the Portfolio section or may be have some look at my photos in the Blog :)

In this way you will understand better as approach as the style of my work.

I’ve been leaving for more then 12 years in the south of this wonderful country – Italy and I work as wedding photographer all around it’s territory and also out of it. So for a wedding in Paris , Barcelona or any other beautiful country I’ll come with pleasure :)

I love take photo of happy people, then I adore real and alive emotions, natural light and pure colors :)

If you are planning a wedding in Italy, honeymoon or just a holiday in one of fairy corners of this wonderful country, and you need a photographer in Italy, I’ll be happy to offer you my services.


Dec 7, 2014

Ilona & Fedor. Wedding in Positano, Amalfi Coast, Italy

An young and happy couple in beautiful Positano on the Amalfi coast for their wedding


No comments:

Post a Comment